Future closes PSW magazine
LONDON - Future Publishing has closed PSW magazine after 10 years.
PSW: September issue will be its last
The last issue of the monthly title, now on sale, will be its September issue.
Future Publishing said it hopes to redeploy the five editorial staff within the group, adding that one member affected has already been moved into an unspecified internal role.
The sales team for PSW sold across multiple Future magazine brands and it is understood are not impacted by the title's closure.
The title, published from Future's London office, was launched in September 1999 and formed part of Future's purchase of Computec Media in 2003.
PSW's last ABC figures, published in February, revealed it had a circulation of 21,826 between July and December 2008.
The title had been a competitor of Future's other title, PSM3, launched in 2000, which had a circulation of 26,202 over the same period.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...