Future closes PSW magazine
LONDON - Future Publishing has closed PSW magazine after 10 years.
PSW: September issue will be its last
The last issue of the monthly title, now on sale, will be its September issue.
Future Publishing said it hopes to redeploy the five editorial staff within the group, adding that one member affected has already been moved into an unspecified internal role.
The sales team for PSW sold across multiple Future magazine brands and it is understood are not impacted by the title's closure.
The title, published from Future's London office, was launched in September 1999 and formed part of Future's purchase of Computec Media in 2003.
PSW's last ABC figures, published in February, revealed it had a circulation of 21,826 between July and December 2008.
The title had been a competitor of Future's other title, PSM3, launched in 2000, which had a circulation of 26,202 over the same period.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London