Reality Digital to boost social networking capabilities on Gurgle.com
LONDON - Social media outfit Reality Digital has signed a deal with parenting community Gurgle.com to introduce richer video and social networking capabilities to the site.
Gurgle.com, owned by Mothercare, attracts a core audience of young British parents, from those trying for their first child to those with children under three years old.
Pettrina Keogh, managing director at Gurgle.com, said: "The development of blogging and UGC capabilities [on Gurgle.com] is but a stepping stone for further investment in social networking technology, to benefit both users and advertisers in the near future."
The site hopes that the addition of user-generated content and social networking features will improve interaction and communication between users.
Rob Proctor, head of EMEA at Reality Digital, said: "Today's internet users converse in both text and video-based media and expect a certain set and level of communication tools in any site.
"Given Gurgle's audience, blogging and other forms of social networking are a very natural forum for these young parents to share and collaborate in.
"These new capabilities are creating an environment for parents-to-be, in which they can share the story and build up to the greatest day of their lives with friends and loved ones."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...