Puma iPhone app puts stripping models in the palm of your hand
LONDON - Puma has launched an iPhone app that features models who strip when the stock market falls.
Puma has launched a new app with stripping models
The free app is called Puma Index and here's how it works: when the Dow Jones goes up the models on your iPhone put their clothes on. When the Dow Jones falls they begin to strip.
If the stock exchange dips low enough the models will strip down to their Puma bodyware, a new line of clothing that has just been launched by the sports brand.
The app, which has been devised by Droga5, allows consumers to receive a 20 per cent discount at Puma stores. It has already launched on iTunes, with a web version expected to follow over the coming weeks.
Puma recently partnered with Microsoft to hype the release of Forza Motorsport 3 on the Xbox 360. The collaboration sees Puma branding appear within the Forza Motorsport 3 game worldwide and includes a series of joint marketing initiatives across Europe and North America.
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...