Puma iPhone app puts stripping models in the palm of your hand
LONDON - Puma has launched an iPhone app that features models who strip when the stock market falls.
Puma has launched a new app with stripping models
The free app is called Puma Index and here's how it works: when the Dow Jones goes up the models on your iPhone put their clothes on. When the Dow Jones falls they begin to strip.
If the stock exchange dips low enough the models will strip down to their Puma bodyware, a new line of clothing that has just been launched by the sports brand.
The app, which has been devised by Droga5, allows consumers to receive a 20 per cent discount at Puma stores. It has already launched on iTunes, with a web version expected to follow over the coming weeks.
Puma recently partnered with Microsoft to hype the release of Forza Motorsport 3 on the Xbox 360. The collaboration sees Puma branding appear within the Forza Motorsport 3 game worldwide and includes a series of joint marketing initiatives across Europe and North America.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)