EA Games appoints 12-year-old for new Wii game
LONDON - Is being a creative a young person's game? EA Games certainly seems to think so - putting a 12-year-old in charge of its latest TV spot.
Blake Simon re-scripted a TV ad for EA's Nintendo Wii game Spore Hero.
The ad is set to hit TV screens later today.
Blake said: "It was great fun bringing the advert to life, and I’m really looking forward to seeing it on TV. ‘I’d definitely like to do more directing."
Craig Auld, EA Games' marketing manager, said: "He did a great job and, who knows, there could be a vacancy for him here in a few years!"
View Blake's ad above and let us know below whether you think your job is under threat.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End