EA Games appoints 12-year-old for new Wii game
LONDON - Is being a creative a young person's game? EA Games certainly seems to think so - putting a 12-year-old in charge of its latest TV spot.
Blake Simon re-scripted a TV ad for EA's Nintendo Wii game Spore Hero.
The ad is set to hit TV screens later today.
Blake said: "It was great fun bringing the advert to life, and I’m really looking forward to seeing it on TV. ‘I’d definitely like to do more directing."
Craig Auld, EA Games' marketing manager, said: "He did a great job and, who knows, there could be a vacancy for him here in a few years!"
View Blake's ad above and let us know below whether you think your job is under threat.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)