EA Games appoints 12-year-old for new Wii game
LONDON - Is being a creative a young person's game? EA Games certainly seems to think so - putting a 12-year-old in charge of its latest TV spot.
Blake Simon re-scripted a TV ad for EA's Nintendo Wii game Spore Hero.
The ad is set to hit TV screens later today.
Blake said: "It was great fun bringing the advert to life, and I’m really looking forward to seeing it on TV. ‘I’d definitely like to do more directing."
Craig Auld, EA Games' marketing manager, said: "He did a great job and, who knows, there could be a vacancy for him here in a few years!"
View Blake's ad above and let us know below whether you think your job is under threat.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Account Manager - Exciting new agency opportunity ADLIB Up to c.£25k, Bath