EA Games appoints 12-year-old for new Wii game
LONDON - Is being a creative a young person's game? EA Games certainly seems to think so - putting a 12-year-old in charge of its latest TV spot.
Blake Simon re-scripted a TV ad for EA's Nintendo Wii game Spore Hero.
The ad is set to hit TV screens later today.
Blake said: "It was great fun bringing the advert to life, and I’m really looking forward to seeing it on TV. ‘I’d definitely like to do more directing."
Craig Auld, EA Games' marketing manager, said: "He did a great job and, who knows, there could be a vacancy for him here in a few years!"
View Blake's ad above and let us know below whether you think your job is under threat.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)