Empire launches special collectors' edition
LONDON - Empire magazine is publishing a special collectors' issue covering two decades of the film industry.
The publication Inside Empire, which goes on sale on 15 October, has behind-the-scenes accounts from the key people in the magazine’s history, interviews and never-before-seen photo shoots with Hollywood big hitters.
There is a chapter by each of Empire’s eight editors revealing insider information and anecdotes from their time in the editor’s chair.
The best Empire photo shoots in its history are in the special edition, including never-before-seen shots from its birthday issue in May with Hollywood stars such as Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson, as well as interviews with directors from Steven Spielberg to James Cameron.
Empire's managing director, Stuart Williams, said: "This very special edition will allow our readers a peak into the weird and wonderful world of the movie world.
"Tears, tantrums and triumphs are a daily occurrence – and that's just the staff. Inside Empire will be essential reading for anyone who’s enjoyed a film at any point over the past two decades."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire