Sky to launch 3D advertising
LONDON - BSkyB is to launch 3D advertising to run alongside its planned 3D television services next year.
3D: Sky to launch 3D advertising next year
The service, which the broadcaster claims will be the first of its kind in Europe, is likely to offer a mix of films, sport and entertainment and will be available via Sky+HD set-top boxes.
The pay-TV group is in talks with media agencies about offering 3D ads to run on the new platform, which will incorporate advertising capabilities.
A Sky spokesman said: "Although it's still very early days, we anticipate there being a range of exciting new creative opportunities for advertisers.
"As we prepare to launch a commercial service next year, we've already had some initial discussions with advertisers about the potential for 3D TV, and their enthusiasm for innovating is clear."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...