Sky to launch 3D advertising
LONDON - BSkyB is to launch 3D advertising to run alongside its planned 3D television services next year.
3D: Sky to launch 3D advertising next year
The service, which the broadcaster claims will be the first of its kind in Europe, is likely to offer a mix of films, sport and entertainment and will be available via Sky+HD set-top boxes.
The pay-TV group is in talks with media agencies about offering 3D ads to run on the new platform, which will incorporate advertising capabilities.
A Sky spokesman said: "Although it's still very early days, we anticipate there being a range of exciting new creative opportunities for advertisers.
"As we prepare to launch a commercial service next year, we've already had some initial discussions with advertisers about the potential for 3D TV, and their enthusiasm for innovating is clear."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London