RSPCA unleashes augmented reality elephant
LONDON - The RSPCA ihas become one of the first charities to use augmented reality in a marketing campaign, as part of its push to stop wild animals from being used in circuses.
RSPCA has created an AR elephant
The AR is one of the more simple executions, allowing users to print out a mask to put around their head, which appears on camera as an elephant's head.
It is part of the RSPCA's Big Stop Circus push, which calls on the minister for animal welfare, Jim Fitzpatrick, to put a ban on circuses from keeping wild animals, including elephants.
The campaign is being seeded through Twitter, leading people to a dedicated campaign site encouraging visitors to retweet the campaign; write to their MP; and spread the word further via email, Facebook and other sites.
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...