LinkShare launches Twitter affiliate marketing tool
LONDON - Affiliate network LinkShare has launched a new product allowing members to recommend products via Twitter and receive sales commission.
The LinkShare TweetShop tool enables LinkShare affiliate members to search its database for particular products sold by its merchant members that they want to promote to their followers.
Once a message has been added a tweet featuring a link to the relevant web page is posted onto Twitter.
Both the search for the product, the creation of the message and the publication of the subsequent tweet are all managed using the same interface.
LinkShare is encouraging members to use the hashtag #Tweetshop in their messages in the hope that people using Twitter to search for products will learn to use the phrase.
LinkShare managing director Liane Dietrich said: "With the holidays around the corner and seasonal online shopping on the rise, the LinkShare TweetShop Tool comes at an opportune time for publishers to share more online and take advantage of increased interest among online shoppers
"In the advent of the Twitter-adoption explosion, this new tool brings a host of new possibilities to our affiliate network that is easy, fun and effective at driving revenue."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...