Milka hands out chocolate bars in online voucher push
LONDON - Kraft chocolate brand Milka is giving away a free 100g chocolate via an online voucher as it seeks to drive consumer trial in the run-up to Christmas.
The brand has teamed up with online coupon specialist Couponstar to provide printable vouchers via the Milka site. The vouchers are redeemable via the major grocers.
To get them consumers need to embark on a virtual journey through the Swiss Hills to find the Milka cow. To print the voucher consumers need to download Couponstar software.
However according to Couponstar one of the benefits of handing out free samples – as opposed to money-off deals – is customers are less likely to misredeem. This is the case even though a money-off coupon and a free product voucher are technically the same thing.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)