Milka hands out chocolate bars in online voucher push
LONDON - Kraft chocolate brand Milka is giving away a free 100g chocolate via an online voucher as it seeks to drive consumer trial in the run-up to Christmas.
The brand has teamed up with online coupon specialist Couponstar to provide printable vouchers via the Milka site. The vouchers are redeemable via the major grocers.
To get them consumers need to embark on a virtual journey through the Swiss Hills to find the Milka cow. To print the voucher consumers need to download Couponstar software.
However according to Couponstar one of the benefits of handing out free samples – as opposed to money-off deals – is customers are less likely to misredeem. This is the case even though a money-off coupon and a free product voucher are technically the same thing.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)