The Rubicon Project hires Siotis and Jakovljevic
LONDON - The Rubicon Project has hired Leon Siotis and Jana Jakovljevic from Fox Interactive Media to manage ad network development in the UK and EMEA respectively.
The pair's arrival marks the latest expansion for the European arm of the US-headquarted ad optimisation company.
Their role is to boost publisher clients' CPM rates by matching traffic with the best advertising network partners as well as using targeting technologies including behavioural, geographic and contextual targeting to increase their revenue.
They will report into Oli Whitten, director of ad network development for EMEA, who arrived at the company in September from AOL Advertising.
Both are former MySpace colleagues of Jay Stevens, a vice-president and the international general manager of The Rubicon Project.
Jakovljevic has four years' experience at a European level, including two years monetising unsold inventory for MySpace across EMA through advertising networks.
Siotis spent two years' experience monetising all non-guaranteed inventory across Fox Interactive Media sites including IGN, MySpace, AskMen.com and Rotten Tomatoes, online and on mobile. Prior to that role he worked at Advertising.com.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London