The Rubicon Project hires Siotis and Jakovljevic
LONDON - The Rubicon Project has hired Leon Siotis and Jana Jakovljevic from Fox Interactive Media to manage ad network development in the UK and EMEA respectively.
The pair's arrival marks the latest expansion for the European arm of the US-headquarted ad optimisation company.
Their role is to boost publisher clients' CPM rates by matching traffic with the best advertising network partners as well as using targeting technologies including behavioural, geographic and contextual targeting to increase their revenue.
They will report into Oli Whitten, director of ad network development for EMEA, who arrived at the company in September from AOL Advertising.
Both are former MySpace colleagues of Jay Stevens, a vice-president and the international general manager of The Rubicon Project.
Jakovljevic has four years' experience at a European level, including two years monetising unsold inventory for MySpace across EMA through advertising networks.
Siotis spent two years' experience monetising all non-guaranteed inventory across Fox Interactive Media sites including IGN, MySpace, AskMen.com and Rotten Tomatoes, online and on mobile. Prior to that role he worked at Advertising.com.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading