The Rubicon Project hires Siotis and Jakovljevic
LONDON - The Rubicon Project has hired Leon Siotis and Jana Jakovljevic from Fox Interactive Media to manage ad network development in the UK and EMEA respectively.
The pair's arrival marks the latest expansion for the European arm of the US-headquarted ad optimisation company.
Their role is to boost publisher clients' CPM rates by matching traffic with the best advertising network partners as well as using targeting technologies including behavioural, geographic and contextual targeting to increase their revenue.
They will report into Oli Whitten, director of ad network development for EMEA, who arrived at the company in September from AOL Advertising.
Both are former MySpace colleagues of Jay Stevens, a vice-president and the international general manager of The Rubicon Project.
Jakovljevic has four years' experience at a European level, including two years monetising unsold inventory for MySpace across EMA through advertising networks.
Siotis spent two years' experience monetising all non-guaranteed inventory across Fox Interactive Media sites including IGN, MySpace, AskMen.com and Rotten Tomatoes, online and on mobile. Prior to that role he worked at Advertising.com.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...