Former Accenture partner joins Nunwood to lead strategy
LONDON - Research consultancy Nunwood has hired James Walker, who ran Accenture's international Marketing Sciences division for seven years, as chief strategy and development officer.
Nunwood has brought Walker in as it plots expansion into Europe, Asia-Pacific and the West Coast of the US. It currently has offices in London, Leeds and New York, employs 110 people and has clients including Vodafone, Tesco and Coca-Cola.
Clare Bruce, Nunwood chief executive, described hiring Walker as a "major coup" and said he would play a leading role in the "ongoing transformation of Nunwood's consultative approach, client services and international strategy".
Walker took over Accenture's international Marketing Sciences division, following the acquisition of his business Edge Consulting in 2002.
He grew the practice to more than 20 offices globally, and a team of over 400 consultants, involving the acquisition of the media consultancy Media Audits.
At Accenture he worked with the management teams from many of the world's leading brands including Vodafone, Staples, Dell, and Nokia.
Before setting up Edge he held global leadership roles at MindShare, J Walter Thompson and was chairman of Brand Science.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...