Filofax runs first digital-only campaign on Glam Media
LONDON - Filofax has chosen Glam Media, the network of lifestyle websites, to run a digital advertising campaign for a beauty gift box in the run-up to Christmas.
The campaign launches this week and runs until January next year, promoting the Filofax Beauty Box — a gift box that contains a Filofax organiser, a perfume atomiser pen and a voucher for a beauty treatment.
The box is being promoted across Glam Media sites and blogs, in an ad unit that will be updated daily with links to beauty tips and content from Filofax, thanks to a widget designed by Glam Media. There is also an advertorial feature about the Filofax Beauty Box featuring on Glam.com.
It is the first time Filofax has run an online-only campaign and the Filofax Beauty Box can only be bought online.
Jessica Stephens, e-marketing manager at Filofax, said: "We are very excited about the prospect of the Beauty Box being talked about across the blogsphere and in turn that awareness and talkability will generate sales for the product during the important festive period."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)