LBi in web content compliance software deal
LONDON - LBi has entered into a global partnership with a company specialising in software that helps companies to monitor their brands online.
Vamosa makes software which helps businesses to make their brands comply with corporate governance online, as well as making sure that content is accessible and of a high quality.
LBi, the UK's biggest digital agency, has signed a deal with Vamosa that will subject client brands to the Vamos Check and Fix programme. This is a monitoring tool that fixes web content automatically, making it comply with governance and accessibility requirements.
Anil Pillai, managing director of LBi UK, said: "Our clients come to us to define and deliver their digital platforms.
"Cleaning and migrating existing web content are essential to these projects. Through our partnership with Vamosa we are able to provide our clients with a solution that proves its value quickly."
LBi already uses Vamosa's Content Migrator and Content Analyser products.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End