Media Week goes online-only under Haymarket restructure
LONDON - Media Week is to discontinue its print edition and go online-only with immediate effect as part of a restructure of Haymarket Business Media's Brand Media group affecting all titles in the division.
Today's Media Week, the last print edition to be published by Haymarket
Today's edition - cover-dated 17 November - will be the last print edition of Media Week.
Media Week will continue online under the control of a full-time editor and draw on the resources of an enlarged Brand Republic news team.
The Media Week Awards, Media 360 and other events run under the Media Week brand will continue unaffected.
Brand Media includes Media Week, Campaign, Marketing, Brand Republic and Revolution. A joint news team will now operate across all brands in the division.
In other changes, Revolution will now be distributed as a quarterly supplement with Marketing magazine. The Revolution Awards, conferences and forums will continue to take place unaffected by changes to the magazine.
The division's online-only brands - Marketing Direct and Promotions & Incentives - will be integrated into Brand Republic.
As a result of the changes, all 58 editorial staff in Brand Media have entered into a consultation process - 18 positions will be lost from the division.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)