Media Week goes online-only under Haymarket restructure
LONDON - Media Week is to discontinue its print edition and go online-only with immediate effect as part of a restructure of Haymarket Business Media's Brand Media group affecting all titles in the division.
Today's Media Week, the last print edition to be published by Haymarket
Today's edition - cover-dated 17 November - will be the last print edition of Media Week.
Media Week will continue online under the control of a full-time editor and draw on the resources of an enlarged Brand Republic news team.
The Media Week Awards, Media 360 and other events run under the Media Week brand will continue unaffected.
Brand Media includes Media Week, Campaign, Marketing, Brand Republic and Revolution. A joint news team will now operate across all brands in the division.
In other changes, Revolution will now be distributed as a quarterly supplement with Marketing magazine. The Revolution Awards, conferences and forums will continue to take place unaffected by changes to the magazine.
The division's online-only brands - Marketing Direct and Promotions & Incentives - will be integrated into Brand Republic.
As a result of the changes, all 58 editorial staff in Brand Media have entered into a consultation process - 18 positions will be lost from the division.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Web Project Manager (Part-time) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Competitive daily rate, London (Central), London (Greater)