Sony promotes Chris Brown album on CBS Outdoor's digital screens
LONDON - Sony Music has launched a campaign to promote the new music release by Chris Brown, using CBS Outdoor digital screens.
Chris Brown's Graffiti: being promoted by Sony on CBS Outdoor's digital screens
The campaign also uses loudspeakers playing tracks from the album at the Westfield London shopping centre.
This is the first activity to combine audio with digital advertising at Westfield London.
For two weeks from today (30 November), every hour on the hour three tracks from the new album, called Graffiti, will be played across Westfield's sound system while the ad for the album plays on CBS's large screen in the atrium of the centre.
A spokesman from CBS Outdoor said the activity, planned by MG OMD and booked through Posterscope, aims to raise awareness of the album and encourage the 900,000 visitors who travel through the centre every fortnight to buy a copy.
Other activity to support the album includes other outdoor media, TV ads and online.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...