Sony promotes Chris Brown album on CBS Outdoor's digital screens
LONDON - Sony Music has launched a campaign to promote the new music release by Chris Brown, using CBS Outdoor digital screens.
Chris Brown's Graffiti: being promoted by Sony on CBS Outdoor's digital screens
The campaign also uses loudspeakers playing tracks from the album at the Westfield London shopping centre.
This is the first activity to combine audio with digital advertising at Westfield London.
For two weeks from today (30 November), every hour on the hour three tracks from the new album, called Graffiti, will be played across Westfield's sound system while the ad for the album plays on CBS's large screen in the atrium of the centre.
A spokesman from CBS Outdoor said the activity, planned by MG OMD and booked through Posterscope, aims to raise awareness of the album and encourage the 900,000 visitors who travel through the centre every fortnight to buy a copy.
Other activity to support the album includes other outdoor media, TV ads and online.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London