Bebo's Vanderbilt joins Mydeco.com as CEO
LONDON - Nicole Vanderbilt has left Bebo to become chief executive at online homewares business Mydeco.com, taking over from David Kelly, one of the company's founders.
Kelly remains a member of the Mydeco.com board, but will step down as CEO in January. He founded the company in 2007 along with Brent Hoberman and Paul Chudleigh, who both worked with Kelly at Lastminute.com.
Vanderbilt joined Bebo in September 2008, taking up the role of international vice-president. Before that she was at Google, where she was head of industry marketing for Europe and India.
Mydeco.com is an aggregator for more than 2,000 homewares retailers and designers. The site features a 3D room planning tool.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Retail Marketing Manager - Fashion Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000, London (North), London (Greater)