Bebo's Vanderbilt joins Mydeco.com as CEO
LONDON - Nicole Vanderbilt has left Bebo to become chief executive at online homewares business Mydeco.com, taking over from David Kelly, one of the company's founders.
Kelly remains a member of the Mydeco.com board, but will step down as CEO in January. He founded the company in 2007 along with Brent Hoberman and Paul Chudleigh, who both worked with Kelly at Lastminute.com.
Vanderbilt joined Bebo in September 2008, taking up the role of international vice-president. Before that she was at Google, where she was head of industry marketing for Europe and India.
Mydeco.com is an aggregator for more than 2,000 homewares retailers and designers. The site features a 3D room planning tool.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire