Bebo's Vanderbilt joins Mydeco.com as CEO
LONDON - Nicole Vanderbilt has left Bebo to become chief executive at online homewares business Mydeco.com, taking over from David Kelly, one of the company's founders.
Kelly remains a member of the Mydeco.com board, but will step down as CEO in January. He founded the company in 2007 along with Brent Hoberman and Paul Chudleigh, who both worked with Kelly at Lastminute.com.
Vanderbilt joined Bebo in September 2008, taking up the role of international vice-president. Before that she was at Google, where she was head of industry marketing for Europe and India.
Mydeco.com is an aggregator for more than 2,000 homewares retailers and designers. The site features a 3D room planning tool.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)