Bebo's Vanderbilt joins Mydeco.com as CEO
LONDON - Nicole Vanderbilt has left Bebo to become chief executive at online homewares business Mydeco.com, taking over from David Kelly, one of the company's founders.
Kelly remains a member of the Mydeco.com board, but will step down as CEO in January. He founded the company in 2007 along with Brent Hoberman and Paul Chudleigh, who both worked with Kelly at Lastminute.com.
Vanderbilt joined Bebo in September 2008, taking up the role of international vice-president. Before that she was at Google, where she was head of industry marketing for Europe and India.
Mydeco.com is an aggregator for more than 2,000 homewares retailers and designers. The site features a 3D room planning tool.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Project Manager (senior) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)