Video: Drambuie ad promotes new bottle design
LONDON - Liqueur brand Drambuie has rolled out an ad campaign to promote its new packaging design.
The global TV and print ad, by SapientNitro, marks the conclusion of a three-year rejuvenation strategy. The brand is looking to expand its focus from the after-dinner liqueur market towards a younger audience.
In the ad, a Scottish man is seen running through the Highlands in 1745, to recreate Bonnie Prince Charlie's flight from Culloden in 1746.
As the figure continues to run, the landscape around him changes to mark the progression of time, and he finally emerges in a modern city. The ad finishes with the endline, ‘A recipe unchanged since 1745. The Spirit Lives On'.
‘The aim of the marketing campaign is to leverage the bottle re-launch to reinforce our brand values across key territories and position the product as a credible mixable spirit, helping to reach a younger audience whilst reassuring existing consumers that the bottle change doesn't mean the product has changed,' said Miranda Rennie, marketing director at Drambuie.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...