Tesco launches 'Limitless Bra' that can be assembled in 'never-ending' combinations
LONDON - Tesco is launching a Limitless Bra which can be worn a 'never-ending number of ways' under its Diamond Boutique lingerie brand.
The bra comes in several parts, including two cups and a selection of straps allowing the wearer maximum flexibility. Each cup has 24 hook positions and the back strap a further 28 hooks.
The supermarket claims it is the 'most innovative lingerie invention ever to be introduced to stores throughout the UK'. The bra was created by Michelle Mone. Jan Marchant, buying director at Tesco Clothing, says the supermarket expects the bra to be a must-have for the Christmas party season.
The launch comes in the traditionally busy Christmas period. According to John Lewis in the six weeks before Christmas the weekly spend on lingerie and women's nightwear increases by more than 70%.
Unfortunately a large proportion of these purchases will find their way back to the stores, or languish forgotten in drawers due to the fact they are the wrong size, or simply disgusting.
The Limitless Bra will retail at £16.00 and will be available in sizes 32-38 A-D in black and nude.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London