Tesco launches 'Limitless Bra' that can be assembled in 'never-ending' combinations
LONDON - Tesco is launching a Limitless Bra which can be worn a 'never-ending number of ways' under its Diamond Boutique lingerie brand.
The bra comes in several parts, including two cups and a selection of straps allowing the wearer maximum flexibility. Each cup has 24 hook positions and the back strap a further 28 hooks.
The supermarket claims it is the 'most innovative lingerie invention ever to be introduced to stores throughout the UK'. The bra was created by Michelle Mone. Jan Marchant, buying director at Tesco Clothing, says the supermarket expects the bra to be a must-have for the Christmas party season.
The launch comes in the traditionally busy Christmas period. According to John Lewis in the six weeks before Christmas the weekly spend on lingerie and women's nightwear increases by more than 70%.
Unfortunately a large proportion of these purchases will find their way back to the stores, or languish forgotten in drawers due to the fact they are the wrong size, or simply disgusting.
The Limitless Bra will retail at £16.00 and will be available in sizes 32-38 A-D in black and nude.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...