Tesco launches 'Limitless Bra' that can be assembled in 'never-ending' combinations
LONDON - Tesco is launching a Limitless Bra which can be worn a 'never-ending number of ways' under its Diamond Boutique lingerie brand.
The bra comes in several parts, including two cups and a selection of straps allowing the wearer maximum flexibility. Each cup has 24 hook positions and the back strap a further 28 hooks.
The supermarket claims it is the 'most innovative lingerie invention ever to be introduced to stores throughout the UK'. The bra was created by Michelle Mone. Jan Marchant, buying director at Tesco Clothing, says the supermarket expects the bra to be a must-have for the Christmas party season.
The launch comes in the traditionally busy Christmas period. According to John Lewis in the six weeks before Christmas the weekly spend on lingerie and women's nightwear increases by more than 70%.
Unfortunately a large proportion of these purchases will find their way back to the stores, or languish forgotten in drawers due to the fact they are the wrong size, or simply disgusting.
The Limitless Bra will retail at £16.00 and will be available in sizes 32-38 A-D in black and nude.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...