BBC One's Survivors beats Piers Morgan's Marbella exposè
LONDON - 'Survivors' ensured BBC One retained the top spot in the crucial peak time slot last night by drawing in an average of 4.4 million viewers.
Max Beesley stars in BBC1's Survivors
The first episode in the new series of the sci-fi show was the most watched show between 9pm to 10pm with a 17.5% share of the available audience.
TV personality and former Mirror editor Piers Morgan was the second most watched show between 9pm and 10pm. ‘Piers Morgan on Marbella' had an average of 4.1 million viewers, a 16.1% share of the audience.
Channel 4's final series of ‘Celebrity Big Brother' drew an average of 3.2 million viewers between 9pm and 10.15pm. Channel 4's figures, which include the contribution from Channel 4 +1 gave it a share of 14.7% of the available audience.
Five's American forensic drama ‘CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' was watched by 2.8 million viewers, 11.1% of the audience.
Of the terrestrial channels, BBC Two was watched by the fewest people during the 9pm to 10pm slot. ‘Obama's America' only managed an average of 1.4 million viewers, a 5.4% share.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...