Armani and Reebok to roll out co-branded clothing
LONDON - Giorgio Armani and Reebok have teamed up to create a combined clothing collection.
Armani: teams up with Reebok to produce sports range
Armani's EA7 sports range and Emporio label have used Reebok's sports heritage to create the activewear.
Unveiled last weekend at the Milan Fashion Week, the items will be on sale to the public from July 2010 through Emporio Armani boutiques, selected Reebok concept stores and other retailers, which are yet to be announced.
Giorgio Armani said: "Today sportswear and active wear have become really important parts of our wardrobes.
"I wanted to offer my customers the possibility of wearing sports clothes that were stylish and comfortable. My new alliance with Reebok is a natural consequence of this philosophy."
The co-branded clothing items will include footwear and apparel, aimed at both men and women.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Senior Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits, Surrey