Armani and Reebok to roll out co-branded clothing
LONDON - Giorgio Armani and Reebok have teamed up to create a combined clothing collection.
Armani: teams up with Reebok to produce sports range
Armani's EA7 sports range and Emporio label have used Reebok's sports heritage to create the activewear.
Unveiled last weekend at the Milan Fashion Week, the items will be on sale to the public from July 2010 through Emporio Armani boutiques, selected Reebok concept stores and other retailers, which are yet to be announced.
Giorgio Armani said: "Today sportswear and active wear have become really important parts of our wardrobes.
"I wanted to offer my customers the possibility of wearing sports clothes that were stylish and comfortable. My new alliance with Reebok is a natural consequence of this philosophy."
The co-branded clothing items will include footwear and apparel, aimed at both men and women.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Digital & eCRM Campaign Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire