AKQA unveils plan for office in Berlin
LONDON - AKQA is bolstering its European operations by launching an office in Berlin.
Wieynk: oversees launch of Berlin office
The agency, which already has a European office in Amsterdam, will open the new one in March with Nokia as its first client.
AKQA Berlin will initially develop key applications for Nokia's mobile internet services platform, Ovi.
Guy Wieynk, the European managing director, will oversee the office's launch until a new head is found, but he will remain based in the UK.
AKQA has started recruiting across Europe for more than 15 creative, strategy and technical staff members for the new outpost, which in the meantime will be staffed by a UK team of ten employees.
The Berlin agency will be AKQA's eighth office after it launched its Shanghai operation in 2007. It currently employs more than 800 staff in London, New York, Washington DC and San Francisco.
This article was first published on Campaign
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...