Domino's launches Facebook 'superfans' social media push
LONDON - Domino's Pizza has launched a new social media campaign on Facebook rewarding users' brand loyalty with prizes and special offers.
As part of the campaign, produced by BLM Quantum, a superfans app sends users a promotional code linked to an offer.
In addition there is an online competition to find Domino’s biggest followers or the 'Superfan King' and 'Superfan Queen'.
The winner, who receives prizes from the brand, is the user who recruits the most new fans to the Facebook page.
The Domino's fan page on Facebook will also feature Domino's news, events and details of how to order online.
Robin Auld, the outgoing marketing director of Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland, said: "Facebook is central to our social media strategy and this application will enable us to leverage the importance of brand advocates in growing our customer base. Superfans is about giving something back to our customers."
Auld is to be replaced by former Papa John's and Pizza Hut marketer Simon Wallis, who starts in June.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London