Conservatives make bid for Labour voters with latest outdoor push
LONDON - The Conservative Party has launched an ad campaign which attempts to appeal to disillusioned Labour voters.
The Conservative Party: unveils latest poster campaign
The outdoor drive by Euro RSCG features pictures of ordinary people and the strapline 'I've never voted Tory before, but we've got to fix our broken society'.
It will appear on more than 1,500 sites in England, Scotland and Wales and was unveiled today by Tory leader David Cameron and party chairman Eric Pickles.
The posters urge viewers to visit the Conservative website which links to YouTube films, created in-house, of the people featured in the ads explaining why they are switching their allegiance.
A previous campaign with a prominent picture of Cameron was widely spoofed by Labour bloggers and a spoof of this latest ad has already been posted on the Labour Party's website.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region