Starcom and Leo Burnett make The Sunday Times 'best to work for' list
LONDON - Publicis Groupe-owned Leo Burnett and Starcom are the only advertising and media agencies on this year's Sunday Times Top 100 'Best Companies to Work for' list.
Best companies: two advertising and media agencies make top 100
Starcom MediaVest Group (SMG), a new entry on the list, which ranked 42, provides staff with an on-site GP twice a month, a physiotherapist monthly and subsidised beauty treatments.
SMG undertook the largest graduate training programme in its history in the past year, taking on 10 graduate trainees and making no redundancies.
Liz Nottingham, HR director at Starcom MediaVest Group said: "This recognition matters because it is all about our people and our culture which in turn lead to great work. We are doing the right things and this has been acknowledged by our people who experience SMG on a daily basis."
Leo Burnett was ranked at number 61 on the list. A total of 80% of Leo Burnett employees said they were proud to work for the company, according to the survey.
Marketing data companies Dunnhumby and Experian QAS also feature, at 57th and 59th respectively.
This year's list had fewer medium-sized ad agencies compared to last year, which saw Iris ranked 10th, AMV, 57th, BBH at 85th and DDB at 86th. Media agency MediaCom was placed 53rd.
Glue London, Brand Learning, Meteorite and Elvis all appeared on this year's Sunday Times 'Best Small Companies to Work for' list.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...