TAG Heuer launches augmented reality demo
LONDON - TAG Heuer is to become the first watchmaker to launch an augmented reality application on its website, allowing buyers to try on watches virtually.
TAG Heuer: offering augmented reality watch fittings
The application will be available on the site at the end of the month and will allow users to change products, colours and styles on their computer, when they stand in front of a webcam.
Using the technology developed by Holition, 3D objects will be merged into real-time video, so that the product can be viewed from all angles as users move their bodies.
The LVMH-owned luxury watch brand will also be able to use the technology to present extended ranges and build a virtual sales assistant to expand staff availability, in addition to supporting displays at exhibitions and in store.
Antoine Pin, LVMH watch and jewellery UK chief executive, said: "As part of TAG Heuer's avant-garde heritage, we always strive to be the brand leader in design, precision and cutting edge technology. We are very proud to be pioneers in this new field."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Web & Digital Marketing Officer Stopgap £30000 - £34000 per annum, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...