TAG Heuer launches augmented reality demo
LONDON - TAG Heuer is to become the first watchmaker to launch an augmented reality application on its website, allowing buyers to try on watches virtually.
TAG Heuer: offering augmented reality watch fittings
The application will be available on the site at the end of the month and will allow users to change products, colours and styles on their computer, when they stand in front of a webcam.
Using the technology developed by Holition, 3D objects will be merged into real-time video, so that the product can be viewed from all angles as users move their bodies.
The LVMH-owned luxury watch brand will also be able to use the technology to present extended ranges and build a virtual sales assistant to expand staff availability, in addition to supporting displays at exhibitions and in store.
Antoine Pin, LVMH watch and jewellery UK chief executive, said: "As part of TAG Heuer's avant-garde heritage, we always strive to be the brand leader in design, precision and cutting edge technology. We are very proud to be pioneers in this new field."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Designer - Suffolk ASG £25,000, Suffolk
- Point of Purchase Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Brand Manager Stopgap £45000 - £55000 per annum, West Midlands
- Brand Leader Purple Consultancy £55000 - £65000 per annum, Geneva