AIS scoops digital ad brief from bmi
LONDON - Bmi, one of the UK's biggest airlines, has appointed Archibald Ingall Stretton to handle a portion of its digital advertising business.
Bmi…invested heavily in online in recent years
The agency won the brief without a pitch, and will now be responsible for creating a series of interactive ads that show the number of destinations that the airline flies to.
The first destinations to be promoted will be in bmi's four key mid- and short-haul regions - the UK, Europe, the Middle East/Africa and Russia. The ads will be frequently updated with new destinations and deals throughout the campaign.
Bmi has invested heavily in online in recent years, implementing an e-ticketing system and overhauling its website.
Last year, the airline also launched a viral campaign to support its sponsorship of the England rugby union team, featuring the England internationals Riki Flutey, Lee Mears and Phil Vickery playing rugby with bmi cabin crew. The campaign was created in-house.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...