AIS scoops digital ad brief from bmi
LONDON - Bmi, one of the UK's biggest airlines, has appointed Archibald Ingall Stretton to handle a portion of its digital advertising business.
Bmi…invested heavily in online in recent years
The agency won the brief without a pitch, and will now be responsible for creating a series of interactive ads that show the number of destinations that the airline flies to.
The first destinations to be promoted will be in bmi's four key mid- and short-haul regions - the UK, Europe, the Middle East/Africa and Russia. The ads will be frequently updated with new destinations and deals throughout the campaign.
Bmi has invested heavily in online in recent years, implementing an e-ticketing system and overhauling its website.
Last year, the airline also launched a viral campaign to support its sponsorship of the England rugby union team, featuring the England internationals Riki Flutey, Lee Mears and Phil Vickery playing rugby with bmi cabin crew. The campaign was created in-house.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Senior Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £43000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Senior Analyst Direct Recruitment £42,000, Central London