Bob Seelert reflects on his time at Saatchi & Saatchi
LONDON - Bob Seelert, the chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi, has spoken out about his time at the agency, in an interview with the business management website www.meettheboss.tv.
Bob Seelert: discusses his time at Saatchi & Saatchi
Seelert, who has led the company for 13 years, revealed he turned around the fortunes of what was a sinking ship, into a network that has now experienced 10 consecutive years of growth, by taking a personal approach.
Seelert, in the interview, said the only way the network could grow when he first joined was if he was seen as an "approachable rock" who shared a similar vision as his clients.
Seelert said: "From my first day at Saatchi & Saatchi, I met with as many people as I possibly could, there is no substitute for a personal presence.
"I went to four companies in London and then got on a Concorde and did the same in New York, before meeting with the chairman of our biggest client, Proctor and Gamble."
Saatchi & Saatchi boasts 135 offices in 85 countries
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire