Nigella Lawson and AKQA launch cooking app
LONDON - AKQA and Nigella Lawson are offering cooking tips with the launch of the Nigella Quick Collection App.
Nigella Lawson: launches cooking app
The app, available for the iPhone and iPod, brings together exclusive recipes, video and audio, as well as unique features designed to inspire users to cook better dishes.
Features include adding notes by text or voice, emailing recipes from the app to print out for the kitchen, and sending dinner invitations to friends using Facebook Connect or email.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)