Nigella Lawson and AKQA launch cooking app
LONDON - AKQA and Nigella Lawson are offering cooking tips with the launch of the Nigella Quick Collection App.
Nigella Lawson: launches cooking app
The app, available for the iPhone and iPod, brings together exclusive recipes, video and audio, as well as unique features designed to inspire users to cook better dishes.
Features include adding notes by text or voice, emailing recipes from the app to print out for the kitchen, and sending dinner invitations to friends using Facebook Connect or email.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London