Nigella Lawson and AKQA launch cooking app
LONDON - AKQA and Nigella Lawson are offering cooking tips with the launch of the Nigella Quick Collection App.
Nigella Lawson: launches cooking app
The app, available for the iPhone and iPod, brings together exclusive recipes, video and audio, as well as unique features designed to inspire users to cook better dishes.
Features include adding notes by text or voice, emailing recipes from the app to print out for the kitchen, and sending dinner invitations to friends using Facebook Connect or email.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London