Nigella Lawson and AKQA launch cooking app
LONDON - AKQA and Nigella Lawson are offering cooking tips with the launch of the Nigella Quick Collection App.
Nigella Lawson: launches cooking app
The app, available for the iPhone and iPod, brings together exclusive recipes, video and audio, as well as unique features designed to inspire users to cook better dishes.
Features include adding notes by text or voice, emailing recipes from the app to print out for the kitchen, and sending dinner invitations to friends using Facebook Connect or email.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Marketing Technology Specialist Ninesharp £300 - £400 per day, Manchester