Nigella Lawson and AKQA launch cooking app
LONDON - AKQA and Nigella Lawson are offering cooking tips with the launch of the Nigella Quick Collection App.
Nigella Lawson: launches cooking app
The app, available for the iPhone and iPod, brings together exclusive recipes, video and audio, as well as unique features designed to inspire users to cook better dishes.
Features include adding notes by text or voice, emailing recipes from the app to print out for the kitchen, and sending dinner invitations to friends using Facebook Connect or email.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London