AOL's Perry appointed at Goviral
LONDON - AOL's former advertising sales director Sarah Perry has joined Goviral in the new role of client and agency director, three months after leaving the technology giant.
Perry: joins Goviral in new role
Perry left AOL at the end of January, along with UK managing director Michael Steckler, as part of the company's voluntary redundancy programme. At Goviral, she will be responsible for driving online branded content distribution.
At AOL, Perry ran the business's UK and pan-EU agency and category advertising sales. She will now be responsible for overseeing Goviral’s relationships with global clients, and for strengthening agency partnerships.
Goviral chief executive René Rechtman said UK agencies were an important strategic priority, as key clients increasingly saw branded video content as the hub of their media plans.
Rechtman added: "Sarah has the experience and profile to further develop relationships with agencies and advertisers, and her commercial understanding of the space will benefit our clients and Goviral’s continuing growth."
Set up in 2005, Goviral now has operations in the UK, Denmark, Sweden, France and Germany, and distributes branded content for clients including Nokia, Coca Cola and Vodafone.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London