The Red Brick Road wins £8m Suzuki account
Suzuki has appointed The Red Brick Road to its £8 million creative business after a review of its creative and media arrangements.
Suzuki: media pitch is ongoing
The incumbent on both the creative and media businesses, the Kent-based full-service agency Nexus/h, has lost a client it had serviced for more than two decades.
VCCP also pitched for the creative account in a process that was handled through the consultant Brian Jacobs & Associates.
The Japanese car and motorcycle manufacturer has yet to appoint an agency to handle its media planning and buying, but has whittled down the competing agencies to Arena Media and the7stars. UM London had also pitched for the media account.
The Red Brick Road will be responsible for handling Suzuki's national and local through-the-line advertising.
Suzuki declined to comment on the appointment but James Osborn, the client services director at Nexus/h, said: "Having worked and grown up with Suzuki over 20 years, we are extremely proud in terms of what we have achieved both in media, creative and overall business results.
"We wish Suzuki and The Red Brick Road every success for the future."
Last year, Suzuki launched a major ad campaign, "designed for life", for its new Swift car marque.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...