DDB lands Petplan account after pitch
DDB UK has picked up the advertising account for the pet insurance provider Petplan after a competitive pitch handled by AAR.
Petplan: plotting brand campaigns
The company, which has previously focused on direct communications through agencies including Watson Phillips Norman and the digital shop Pancentric, is looking to move towards investing in brand campaigns.
DDB will be responsible for developing the Petplan brand to both the consumer and specialist markets.
Isabella von Mesterhazy, Petplan's head of marketing, said: "We are very excited to announce the appointment of DDB.
"We are looking forward to working with them, alongside our other agencies, to help us reach the next stage of the brand's development."
Nick Fox, the chief client officer at DDB, added: "Petplan is a great company that is passionate about its work. We are thrilled to be able to help take this already successful brand to the next exciting phase of its development."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Digital Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...