Moo.com kicks off advertising review
Moo.com is seeking its first advertising agency.
Moo.com: review follows recent tie-up with Facebook
The personalised business card and printing company's head of marketing, Paul Lewis, and its chief revenue officer, Lisa Rodwell, are understood to be handling the review and approaching agencies directly.
The review follows Moo.com's recent tie-up with Facebook to create Facebook Cards, which enables users to create personalised business cards based on images and posts from their profile.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Insight Manager (Mobile Technology) Lipton Fleming £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Manager AF Selection Up to £28,000, Manchester
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey