Unibet calls pitch for UK ad account
Unibet, the Swedish-owned online betting company, is looking for an agency to handle its £2 million UK advertising account.
Unibet: seeks agency for its £2m UK ad account
The company, which has previously worked with TBWA\London on its pan-European advertising but is no longer a client of the shop, has approached agencies directly.
Unibet offers sports betting, casino, poker and bingo, as well as a range of online games. It also has a sub-brand called Maria that targets women.
Founded in 1997, Unibet claims to have more than 5.9 million customers in more than 150 countries. It reported profits after tax of £35.5 million for 2011.
Unibet has previously courted controversy after it sponsored the Green Cycle Team in the Tour de France, in contravention of French law. In France, gambling companies that are foreign-owned are banned from sponsoring sports teams.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London