Unibet calls pitch for UK ad account
Unibet, the Swedish-owned online betting company, is looking for an agency to handle its £2 million UK advertising account.
Unibet: seeks agency for its £2m UK ad account
The company, which has previously worked with TBWA\London on its pan-European advertising but is no longer a client of the shop, has approached agencies directly.
Unibet offers sports betting, casino, poker and bingo, as well as a range of online games. It also has a sub-brand called Maria that targets women.
Founded in 1997, Unibet claims to have more than 5.9 million customers in more than 150 countries. It reported profits after tax of £35.5 million for 2011.
Unibet has previously courted controversy after it sponsored the Green Cycle Team in the Tour de France, in contravention of French law. In France, gambling companies that are foreign-owned are banned from sponsoring sports teams.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...