Marketing Cover Story: Have consumers had their fill of content?
RKCR/Y&R copywriter Adrian Lim, art director Steve Williams, and typographer Jason Hyde talk us through this week's (22 February) Marketing cover image
Marketing cover image: by RKCR/Y&R copywriter Adrian Lim, art director Steve Williams, and typographer Jason Hyde (22 February 2012)
Click on the image to enlarge.
"Our cover idea started with a search for a catchy headline", says Adrian Lim, creative partner at RKCR/Y&R.
"'How much more can they stomach?' and 'Has the public lost its appetite?' were my first attempts, then Steve came up with 'Content? Doesn't it occlude the gastro-intestinal tract somewhat?', which I thought had a nice ring to it, but was a little verbose.
"We eventually settled on something a little pithier, which works well with the picture of a Victorian gent with his guts hanging out."
To read the full feature, click here.
Adrian Lim, Steve Williams and Jason Hyde
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London