Agencies vie for Merchant Gourmet
Merchant Gourmet, the speciality food company, is on the hunt for an ad agency.
Merchant Gourmet: in contact with agencies
The company has been in contact with agencies inviting them to pitch for its advertising account.
Merchant Gourmet, which has a range of foods including Sun Dried Tomatoes, Camargue Red Rice and Porcini Mushrooms, has not previously engaged in mainstream advertising.
In 2006, the brand introduced packaging promoting it as an "everyday premium" range. The rebrand, by the design consultancy Brewer Riddiford, aimed to appeal to "foodies" and consumers who entertain at weekends.
Merchant Gourmet was founded by Mark Leatham in 1985. Its range includes ingredients and ready-to-eat grains including Beluga Lentils, Red and White Quinoa and Puy Lentils with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Basil.
Next month, the company is launching ready-to-eat flavoured couscous as part of its Meals in Minutes range.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire