Agencies vie for Merchant Gourmet
Merchant Gourmet, the speciality food company, is on the hunt for an ad agency.
Merchant Gourmet: in contact with agencies
The company has been in contact with agencies inviting them to pitch for its advertising account.
Merchant Gourmet, which has a range of foods including Sun Dried Tomatoes, Camargue Red Rice and Porcini Mushrooms, has not previously engaged in mainstream advertising.
In 2006, the brand introduced packaging promoting it as an "everyday premium" range. The rebrand, by the design consultancy Brewer Riddiford, aimed to appeal to "foodies" and consumers who entertain at weekends.
Merchant Gourmet was founded by Mark Leatham in 1985. Its range includes ingredients and ready-to-eat grains including Beluga Lentils, Red and White Quinoa and Puy Lentils with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Basil.
Next month, the company is launching ready-to-eat flavoured couscous as part of its Meals in Minutes range.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...