Virgin Group hires Saatchi & Saatchi for water launch
Sir Richard Branson's Virgin Group has appointed Saatchi & Saatchi to launch its new water brand.
Branson: appointed Saatchi & Saatchi and Kitcatt Nohr Digitas
The group has also appointed Kitcatt Nohr Digitas to its direct account.
Saatchi & Saatchi won the business after a pitch process, which kicked off late last year.
The new brand is a result of Virgin’s deal with the Israeli food and water giant Strauss Group last year.
The Virgin-Strauss Water venture will market, sell and service water products, including home water dispensers and office water coolers.
The water will be purified using Strauss’ environmentally friendly technology.
The brand will launch in the UK this year with plans to expand across Europe. Strauss will own 58 per cent of the venture and the Virgin Green Fund will own 42 per cent.
Virgin set up its first drinks brand, Virgin Cola, in 1994. ?Its subsidiary Virgin Drinks went on to market the cola as well as alcohol brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...