AdConnection challenges media owners to make five minute 'innovation' pitch
AdConnection, the media agency, has laid down the gauntlet to the UK's media owners by inviting them to take part in its inaugural Innovations Challenge to win free promotion.
AdConnection: launches media challenge
The competition will be held on 8 March at AdConnection's offices. Media owners will have five minutes to present a new and innovative media solution from their organization.
The AdConnection team will vote for the best overall "Innovation" presentation and the winner will be announced and published on the 9 March.
Details of the winning idea will be highlighted via AdConnection social media, trade press and via direct email to AdConnection clients.
Media sales departments from IPC Media, The Economist, Radio Experts, Sky, Open Outdoor, The Daily Telegraph, Specific Media and CBS Outdoor have been shortlisted for the competition.
Nick Baum, client services director, for AdConnection, said: "The challenge will really put the media to the test.
"Five minutes is a short amount of time and we look forward to how the media will present their innovation in a punchy and creative way.
"It will be a great way to showcase new ideas to our team and the competition element will really add some spice to proceedings."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...