Butterkist hands ad duties to BMB
Butterkist has moved its advertising business into Beattie McGuinness Bungay without a pitch.
Butterkist: BMB's first work expected to run later this year
The popcorn brand, which is owned by Tangerine Confectionery and previously worked with Grey, has hired BMB to work on a relaunch.
BMB’s first work for Butterkist, which will promote new flavour variants and products, is expected to run later this year.
The agency will also work across a number of other confectionery brands owned by Tangerine, including Barratt Refreshers, Dip Dab, Sherbet Fountain, Black Jack and Fruit Salad.
BMB will develop an overarching portfolio strategy before promoting the individual brands.
Dan Gregson, the managing director of BMB, said: "Popcorn is a product like no other and Butterkist is a brand like no other. The team at Butterkist are determined to build on that and make it truly famous again."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...