Karmarama funds new youth agency
Karmarama has launched a specialist youth agency called KID, headed by its senior planner Jono Holt.
Holt: KID's founding clients will include BBC Radio 1 and Republic
The new agency, which will operate separately to Karmarama and have its own P&L, has launched with clients including BBC Radio 1 and the youth clothing chain Republic.
KID is funded by the Karmarama "K-Futures" scheme, which launched last year and allows staff to apply for funding if they have a business or innovation idea.
The agency will attempt to deliver insight into the 16- to 29-year-old market. It is establishing a network of journalists and young trendsetters, which will feed directly into its creative department.
Holt has worked at Karmarama for five years on clients including the BBC and Nintendo. He said: "We’re here to help brands be more useful to the lives of young people. We set out to help our clients understand their audiences in the most interesting ways and then develop ideas that young people really care about."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Senior Account Executive fishtank Up to 24,000, United Kingdom
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...