Reality check - February 2012
Once again, different ads tend to feature in the most-remembered and most-liked tables, provided by Nielsen and NM Incite. However, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO's Walkers work appears in all three top fives, including the "most-talked-about ads online" chart.
Oreo: most-talked-about ad online
The percentage figure relates to the proportion of online messages relating to that specific ad, against all discussions of new TV ads in the month. Euro RSCG’s work for Nurofen achieved relatively high recall and was also liked by viewers, while Adam & Eve’s activity for Halifax scored well in terms of recall and its Foster’s campaign topped the "most-liked" table.
The "most-remembered" score is the percentage of viewers who can recall within 24 hours the storyline of an ad they were exposed to. These scores are then indexed against the mean score for all new ads, with 100 representing the average. The "most-liked" score is the percentage of viewers who liked a spot that they had remembered, indexed against the mean score.
Source: Nielsen TV Brand Effect and NM Incite. Only new ads airing 1-29 February 2012. Minimum sample=150.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London