Reality check - February 2012
Once again, different ads tend to feature in the most-remembered and most-liked tables, provided by Nielsen and NM Incite. However, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO's Walkers work appears in all three top fives, including the "most-talked-about ads online" chart.
Oreo: most-talked-about ad online
The percentage figure relates to the proportion of online messages relating to that specific ad, against all discussions of new TV ads in the month. Euro RSCG’s work for Nurofen achieved relatively high recall and was also liked by viewers, while Adam & Eve’s activity for Halifax scored well in terms of recall and its Foster’s campaign topped the "most-liked" table.
The "most-remembered" score is the percentage of viewers who can recall within 24 hours the storyline of an ad they were exposed to. These scores are then indexed against the mean score for all new ads, with 100 representing the average. The "most-liked" score is the percentage of viewers who liked a spot that they had remembered, indexed against the mean score.
Source: Nielsen TV Brand Effect and NM Incite. Only new ads airing 1-29 February 2012. Minimum sample=150.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...