Michael Pring takes Leagas Delaney worldwide role
Leagas Delaney has appointed Michael Pring, the former managing partner of Dare, as its international managing partner.
Pring: focus on new business
Pring joins the agency to work across its UK and international activity.
He will have a particular focus on new business and group development at international offices, which include Hamburg, Prague, Milan, Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong. A Los Angeles office is due to open later this year.
Pring will report to the Leagas Delaney group chief executive, Margaret Johnson.
He was appointed as a managing partner at Dare after its merger with MCBD, where he was one of the senior management team. However, he resigned in October 2011 less than a year after the merger.
Pring was previously the joint managing director at MCBD, having also worked as its new-business director.
His appointment follows Leagas Delaney's hiring of the CHI & Partners creative director, Nigel Roberts, as a creative director last year, and the selection of DDB's head of account management, James Hayhurst, as its London managing director this year.
Johnson said: "Michael brings a unique blend of client, new-business and management skills to Leagas Delaney at a time when our business continues to expand. He also has a fantastic track record of delivering creative and effectiveness success for clients, which is really important to us."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...