JWT Shanghai and BETC Euro RSCG lead D&AD field
JWT Shanghai and BETC Euro RSCG each won three Yellow Pencils at the D&AD Awards, with Wieden+Kennedy London contributing to the UK's 21 Yellows.
D&AD: The UK wins 21 yellows
JWT Shanghai's 'Heaven and Hell' Samonsite campaign picked up Yellows in Press and Outdoor, while BETC Euro RSCG's 'The Bear' campaign for Canal + was recognised in Film Craft.
Wieden+Kennedy London was awarded two Yellows for Book Design and Illustration for its Kaiser Chiefs Bespoke Album Creation Experience.
There were a total of 66 Yellows awarded on Thursday night, of which seven went to France and 11 to the US.
Tim Lindsay, chief executive of D&AD, said: "The D&AD Awards in 2012 have seen more work than ever entered from around the world – and that has been reflected in the awards given, with a strong show from Australia, the Far East and from Latin America in particular.
"However, we’ve seen tectonic shifts at play as juries in Typography, Writing for Design and Writing for Advertising commented that talent has moved out of these craft areas, attracted by emergent media in digital and mobile, where awards for these craft skills have had a strong year."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...