Pizza Hut Delivery kicks off integrated campaign
Pizza Hut Delivery's first work for its integrated "hut it" campaign by McCann Manchester launches today on TV to push the brand's half-price promotion.
The northern agency is part of McCann Worldgroup. It won the brief in January after a four-way pitch.
The TV spot is based around Pizza Hut's "hut it" tagline and promotes the brand's 50% discount offer. Various edits of the commercial will run for a four-week period, followed by two one-week runs.
Hayley Parle and Amy Berriman were the creative team within McCann. It was produced by Itch Film and directed by Charlie Paul. Starcom handled media planning and buying.
Pizza Hut Delivery’s relationship with its existing agencies is not affected by the appointment.
The campaign supports investment from Pizza Hut Delivery-owner Yum!, which is embarking on an aggressive expansion plan. It has invested around £20m to open 100 new delivery-only shops by 2014.
Pizza Hut Delivery opened its first UK shop in 1988 and now has nearly 300 outlets across England, Scotland and Wales. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Yum!
Around 76% of the 13,000 Pizza Huts around the world are franchise-owned.Follow @louiseridley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...