If you ever you thought you would never be able to watch a Webuyanycar.com ad without suffering from Tinnitus or believed GoCompare's Gio Campario would never shut up, this could be music to your ears.
The man who bought us the popular Slapometer.com website, Jon Plackett is back better than ever with a new website in the style of BAFTA award-winning film, The Artist.
Plackett, senior creative and creative coder at BETC London along with Jon Burkhart from Iris’ social media content division, Urgent Genius, have created a new website www.theartistifier.com.
The clever site can turn any YouTube video in a silent black and white video instantly and allows users to add their own captions, before sending on the finished product to friends and family via Facebook and Twitter.
Music to your ears finally with a silent Webuyanycar.com ad - watch it here.
The site will also feature as part of iris’ talk ‘Not So Allied Forces of Social TV Comedy’ at leading global interactive festival SXSW next month.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...