Total Media wins luxury marina account
Camper and Nicholsons, the high-end yachting activities specialist, has appointed Total Media to handle its first ever digital advertising campaign, which will run throughout 2012.
Camper and Nicholsons: appoints Total Media
Total Media, which specialise in launch and growth strategies, will target owners of yachts and superyachts as well as professional sailors around the world.
It is hoped the campaign will generate traffic and enquiries for a berth at one of Camper & Nicholsons' locations in Malta, Turkey, Abu Dhabi, Grenada and Italy.
Sean Purdy, marketing director for Camper & Nicholsons Marina, said: "Digital media lies at the heart of our marketing strategy because it is truly international, easily scalable, and can be effectively measured."
Thomas Laranjo, managing director at Total Media, said that despite current economic pressures, there is evidence of sustained demand for their services in the luxury holiday and travel market.
As luxury consumers continue to indulge, he said, their decision making-journey continues to move online and "we therefore decided to run a grassroots digital campaign but one which will convert into prestigious results for the luxury marina business."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London