Nivea launches £1m TV ad for Men's range
Nivea, the Beiersdorf-owned skin care brand, has launched a £1m TV ad to promote its For Men Sensitive range.
The 20-second TV spot by Draftfcb and production company Neteye in Germany features different men crying out in pain from the irritation of shaving.
Using a spilt screen, the noise from each man featured is created into a musical chorus. The ends with a voiceover stating "silence the irritation with Nivea For Men Sensitive".
The executive creative director on the ad was Mark Fides, who worked with creative director Alistair Ross. The media agency was Carat.
The TV ad will also be shown in cinemas and supported by digital media.
The ad builds on the Nivea's €1bn campaign launched last year to promote 100 years as a skincare brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Analytical Marketing Manager Badenoch & Clark £40000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...