Clipper Tea turns to Aardman Animation for TV push
Organic and Fairtrade drinks producer Clipper Tea is rolling out a TV campaign promoting its Everyday Tea range with a "conga" of mugs lining up for a brew.
Clipper: 2010 Aardman TV campaign
The ad, created by Wallace & Grommit maker Aardman Animation, will make its TV debut on Friday (27 April) and will be supported by on-pack promotion, free sample delivery, a social media campaign and a presence at UK festivals throughout the summer.
The 20-second commercial, part of a campaign by agency Warl, features a long line of mugs dancing past a box of Clipper Everyday tea while being filled with tea bags and hot water.
The agency hopes the queue of cups will reflect Clipper's position as the fastest growing everyday tea brand in 2011.
The commercial was voiced by Katherine Parkinson from the 'IT Crowd' and animated by Aardman Animation, who have worked with Clipper since its first national TV campaign in 2010.
Iain Whiteley was the copywriter on the ad, working with art director Anna Tozer. The ad was directed by Daniel Cohen. The commercial was bought and planned by The Media Shop's Richard Huglin and Natalie Collins.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...