Pick of the Week - Wieden & Kennedy Portland/Procter & Gamble
Whether you are bothered about the London Olympics or not, you can't help but be moved by Procter & Gamble's "best job" ad by Wieden & Kennedy Portland, Sara Kimberley thinks:
P&G ad by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
"The ad manages to be sentimental without being cheesy, and cleverly gives P&G a human side. I nearly shed a tear until the word 'mom' popped up, and then I was reminded I was watching an ad." It was created by Danielle Flagg and Karl Lieberman, and directed by Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu through Anonymous Content.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Programme Evaluation Analyst Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000 + bens, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...